5 Min Latin Fusion Intermediate dance tutorial Chris Brown - Gimme That
Jul 14, 2020
High energy Latin fusion dance routine for intermediate dancers (🌶️🌶️) 💃
Dancers @christinerymer and @daannnni (Instagram)
🎼 Chris Brown | Gimme That (Remix) ft. Lil Wayne
Check it out and send your videos to email@example.com or tag @vivazdanceshoes on insta ✌️
__________________________________________________________________________ Dancer Bio
@christinerymer Christine’s dance experience is a diverse combination of Jazz, JFH, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Salsa, Bachata, Cha Cha, Zouk, Kizomba, Dancehall, Afro, Reggaeton & Urban Latin Fusion.
Over the past 10 years, she has achieved numerous titles competing and performing at National and International events in the Latin Dance Scene.
Christine’s energetic personality shines through in both her teaching and performing. Her power, speed and fierce energy on stage will be sure to entertain any audience.
She was a part of the brand new dance show & competition on the Channel 7 Network, “Danceboss” Australia 2018, as a contestant in which her group placed 4th.
Some achievements include:
• 2014 1st Place Australian Semi-Pro Salsa Couple Champion
• 2014 1st Place Australian Salsa Open Professional Teams Champion
• 2015 1st Place Open Latin Teams (Cha Cha) Champion, World Salsa Solo, Brisbane
• 2016 2nd Place Professional Salsa Teams, Hong Kong World Salsa Championship
• 2016 Australian Salsa Professional Couples Champion, World Salsa Solo, Brisbane
• 2017 Winner of Australia’s Best Latin Couple “Best Choreography”
• 2017 2nd Place Open Salsa Shines Duo
• 2019 3rd place Open Salsa Shines Teams (TOP Team) – World Salsa Solo
• 2019 3rd place Open Reggaeton Teams – World Salsa Solo
• 2019 2nd place Reggaeton Duets – World Salsa Solo Dancer Bio @Daannnni
@daannnni | Daniela is a fun and energetic salsera with over 10 years dancing experience and hailing from Sydney’s Inner West.
Daniela loves the feeling of being on stage and moving in sync with the music. For her, performing and teaching is about sharing her passion with other people and giving back. She started out her “career”, copying the likes of Britney Spears in “Hit Me Baby One More Time”.
From there she started with jazz but quickly found a love for Hip Hop and Dance Hall before coming full circle and embracing Salsa which is her primary focus, and Urban styles as her secondary focus today.
Daniela has danced in numerous hip hop competitions at national and international levels.
She hopes to leave her stamp on stage at a national salsa competition in the near future.
• 2019 3rd place Open Salsa Shines Teams – World Salsa Solo
• 2019 2nd place Reggaeton Duets – World Salsa Solo
• 2015 1st place Hip Hop Crew - World Supremacy Battlegrounds Canberra • 2014 1st place Hip Hop Crew - Australian Dance Crew Championship
This Dance video is proudly sponsored by Vivaz Dance | www.vivazdance.com.au👇
We specialise in unique, high-quality dance shoes for dancers of all genres, for dancers all around the world.
Insta | @vivazdanceshoes
Tik Tok | @vivazdanceshoes
Facebook | @vivazdanceshoes
Pinterest | Vivaz Dance Shoes
🚚 FREE shipping over $50
📦 FREE Returns*
⏱️ Dispatch in 1-2 business days
💸 Afterpay available