Terms and condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE & SUPPLY
- Website orders are released for dispatch upon receipt of cleared payment in full, including all postage charges.
- Unfortunately delivery dates are contingent upon a number of factors outside of our control.
- Prices are displayed net shipping, and any applicable postal charges will be added to your order during the checkout process.
- The deposit of goods with our nominated carrier for shipment constitutes supply for the purposes of this agreement.
- Product photographs are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may appear slightly different in colour tone & shade. Material patterns & textures may also appear different. If you are not happy with the appearance of the product/s when you see them please return them unworn for refund or exchange within 30 days.
- Refunds will be refused if the item is noticeably worn, shows any signs of general wear & tear, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
- Our sizing guides and advice are to be taken as recommendations only and, although we are happy to refund or exchange if there are sizing difficulties, the provision of such advice by us does not negate the purchaser's responsibility for the costs associated with such exchange or refund.
- These terms and conditions should not be construed as to limit any other rights that we possess by way of contract or under common or statutory law. Where any provision of this agreement purports to exclude, restrict or modify any provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended or any other statute which by reason of such statute cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, then such provision shall be deemed to be severed and deleted from the agreement, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in force as though such provision had never been incorporated within the terms of the agreement.
- Your request for supply/ request for goods or services, and/ or use of the company's websites, are deemed to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Our “Vivaz Dance Terms and Conditions of Use & Supply” are subject to change without notice. The most current versions will be displayed on our website or can be obtained by contacting us email@example.com
- Additional "Terms and Conditions of Discounted Supply" apply to resellers and wholesale customers. Please contact us for a copy of these if applicable to your situation.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or have the permission of a parent or legal guardian, in order to purchase from us.
- All prices displayed are GST inclusive.
- Refund & Exchange terms vary for retailer orders/ wholesale orders.
- For items returned that were purchased on promotion using a quantity discount (buy 2 pairs and save 50% off the second pair), we will refund the amount paid for the promoted/discounted item.